Saturday, June 4, 2016

These 15 Days...





























Finally the day has arrived,
And I have to bid goodbye,

Though I can't express in words..
But this is what I have tried,

The very first day I wished..
To meet some people all anew,

To learn those things I once knew..
To recall what I have been into,

All my life..all this while..
- Into something of tremendous value..
Something which makes you more..
- More distinguished, more relative
..And
More Grandeur..

These 15 days of my life..
Were the most astonished moments,

They changed me upside down..
And made me more focused,

These lovely friends of mine..
Made me stronger each day,
Given me unforgettable memories..
And always kept me jolly and gay,

Each person I met..
Each member I got to knew,

Given me a direction -
To think all anew,

- to think in a better way,
- to think in a different way..
- to always remain gleeful..
- to always remain cheerful,

- to work upon my strengths..
- to re-visit my goals..
So that I can..
Play my role,

- fulfilling my dreams..
making this profession..
- a total adventurous stream,
Where...

One gets a chance,
To meet one's other side..
Side total opposite,
- making a person..
More perceptive.. more lively..
And .. more prospective.

I don't know what gonna do..
without you all people,

You so damn good people..
Who somehow,
- Defined me..
- Inspired me..
- Made me smiled wide..

Given me my lovely life..
- Life to live in a splendid way..
- In an all pleasant way.

I thank all who are present here..
Thank you for these 15 days,

For these given me my lifelong friends..
Given me my best of days.

- B.G.












No comments:

Post a Comment